Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Golden

I walked out in the garden this morning and everything just glistened in the sun. Hershey, our neighbor's dog came along for the walk . She chased a chipmunk which I didn't know we had so I'll be staking him out now that I know where his little home  is!
Of all the flowers I walked by,  this baby golden sunflower caught my interest again today. It's such a tiny little thing, not much bigger than a silver dollar.  I added a vignette in Lightroom. My first attempt at presets! Other than that and a crop, it's SOOC.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! You did great with your first use of a preset. I'm liking them in Adobe Camera Raw as well!

    By the way, don't forget you can click on your photo and make it larger as well. Look how pretty this little piece of golden sunshine is when you enlarge it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Such a vibrant color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely capture. Little flowers like that are always a pleasant surprise aren't they?

    ReplyDelete